Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nicki Minaj - Moment 4 Life Video + Review

Nicki Minaj - New Music - More Music Videos

I've been searching UP & DOWN for this video & FINALLY I found it! ((:
Pleased to give you the video of Moment 4 Life-Nicki Minaj Feat. Drake.

Minaj decides to go with a Cinderella theme in this video, in which she plays the princess as well as her fairy God-mother, Martha. & yes, of course "Martha" is one of Nicki's alter egos.

Evelyn Says: Nicki's acting is umm??? LOL, not Oscar worthy let's say! The conversation between her and Martha is too funny! "It's Martha! Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!" I could NOT stop laughing at that part! But, I love how Martha gave Nicki those Louboutins!!! (: Can I get a fairy God-mother like that?

Love, love, LOVE Nicki's jewel headpiece in the beginning! So bitchie! (: Wasn't feeling Drake's attire too much; felt too "Kanye" for me. BUT, is he growing out is hair? If so, I kinda like it! Only certain men can rock baby fro's...so get it Drake(if that's you)!

The castle setting is BOMB! Firework scene was hella fake &WHAT? Did I see a kiss at midnight? (;

No comments: