Sunday, March 27, 2011

Snoop Dogg's Tattoo in Honor of Nate Dogg


Yesterday, March 26th, the late Nate Dogg was put to rest in his hometown, Long Beach, California. Nate Dogg, a G-Funk artist passed away this past week at the age of 42. With many health complications, Nate Dogg was finally taken home and in honor of his death one of his best friend's, rapper Snoop Dogg, got a tattoo of Nate Dogg's face on his forearm with script reading, "All Doggs Go To Heaven".

Done by the well-known tattoo artist, Mister Cartoon late Friday, the 25th, Snoop pays tribute to his long lost friend in another sympathetic gesture.

Previous Tweets from Snoop read:
We lost a true legend n hip hop n rnb. One of my best friends n a brother to me since 1986 when I was a sophomore at poly high where we met. I luv u buddy luv. U will always be wit me forever n a day.



No comments: