Sunday, March 27, 2011

LaLa Vasquez on Carmelo Love Child Rumors

This past Wednesday, the 23rd, the lovely Lala Vasquez-Anthony(wife to Carmelo Anthony, New Your Knicks NBA Star) stopped by New York's radio station Power 105.1 and joined the Breakfast Club! LaLa not only diffused the rumors regarding Carmelo's faithfulness to her but she also discussed her thoughts on VH1's television reality show,Basketball Wives, Kim Kardashian's song, and sending nude pictures out of herself...


Women coming onto Carmelo Anthony(her husband):
When I had a regular boyfriend women were throwing at him, it comes with the territory of having a man to begin with. What I do is, I don't entertain that. I have my own life and my own career that I give my time to so I don't even think about that. Now if something was to come in my face, and I have to deal with it, I won't have a problem dealing with it.

Rumors on Carmelo's Supposed Love Child:
That story is laughable... Let me just tell you one thing, if I knew about a baby... first of all, what kind of women would it make me to say, "Hide your kid"? That's just unbelievable; I would never do that. I don't know if I'd still be here right now if there was a secret baby so it would be a whole different story. You wouldn't see me smiling and having a good time right now.

Joining the cast of Basketball Wives:
That is not true. I am not joining the cast. I was asked in the beginning, when the show first started, to be apart of it by Shaunie. You know, after talking to them I just realized that's not something I want to do but I do think the show gives everybody what they want, which is entertainment and drama...

Kim Kardashian's Record:
First of all, the record was done for charity so there has to be something said for someone of her caliber to do something like that for charity. Second of all, she admitted she was having a good time while doing it. It's not like she put the record out like, 'Yo. I'm going to the next Beyonce or Mariah Carey'. It took guts to do that! I mean, you got to give credit where credit is due whether you like it or not...

Ciara and Stoudamire:
That's not true. She's been coming to the games with me.

Sending Nude Pics:
I think that any woman that wants to keep her marriage spicy and going should send naked pictures to their husband or significant other.

Preventing Leakage of Photos:
I've been trying to cut my head off more.







No comments: